Central Coalfields Limited Job Notification: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has invited applications for the 17 posts of Pharmacist (Trainee) and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2019.
Advertisement No; CCL/Rect./Adv./Non Stat./105, 15 February 2019
- Opening Date of Application: 19 February 2019
- Last Date of Application: 19 March 2019
Central Coalfields Limited Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist (Trainee)- 08
- Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)-06
- Junior Sanitary Inspector-03
- Pharmacist (Trainee)- Candidates should have 10+2 with science/ Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act 1948 with valid registration. The Pharmacist must be registered with Pharmacy Council of State.
- Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)- Candidates should have Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government
- Junior Sanitary Inspector- Candidates should have Matric or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. Must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Govt.) with at least one year professional experience
Age Limit (As on 30 March 2019)
- 18 to 30 years of age
- Relaxation in age according to the government norms.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the written test.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply only through CCL website www.centralcoalfields.in on or before 19 March 2019.