CDSA Jobs Notification: Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA), Faridabad has invited applications for Project Assistant, Clinical Research officer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online format on or before 02 October 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 02 October 2019
Clinical Development Services Agency Vacancy Details:
- Clinical Research Officer (Medical): 01
- Clinical Research Coordinator: 01
- Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist: 01
- Child Psychologist: 02
- Project Assistant: 01
- Research Assistant: 03
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- Field Worker: 05
- Quality Manager (Medical): 01
- Accounts Assistant: 01
- Clinical Research Associates -II: 01
- Program Manager – CPM: 01
- Medical Monitor: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Other Posts
- Clinical Research Officer (Medical): MBBS/ BDS or equivalent degree in health sciences OR MPH OR M.D. (Pediatrics)/DCH from any recognized Indian University.
- Clinical Research Coordinator: MD/DNB preferably in Pediatrics/ Community Medicine OR DCH in Pediatrics with 04 years of experience OR MBBS from any recognized Indian University/ Medical Council of India.
- Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist: Sc. in Speech and Language Sciences OR Bachelor in Audiology, speech and Language Pathology (BASLP) from any recognized University or its equivalent. Candidates must be registered with RCI.
- Child Psychologist: Diploma in Clinical Psychology /Ph.D.(Clinical Psychology) or its equivalent degree from any recognized university and candidates must be registered with RCI.
- Project Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university with working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and computers typing. Candidates should have minimum 02 years of experience in clinical trials/research projects.
- Research Assistant: 12th Passed and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery +“A” Grade Registration as Nurse OR B.Sc. in Nursing OR Nursing “A” Certificate with 03 years of experience in hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation degree in any discipline with computer and 02 years of experience in EDP work OR 12th Passed from any recognized board with computer diploma and 05 years of experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- Field Worker: 12th Passed with one years of experience in clinical trials /health related research projects OR Graduation /Medical Social Worker (MSW) from any recognized university.
- Quality Manager (Medical): MD/MS OR MBBS/Allied Medical Degree with 05 years experience in R&D/Clinical Research OR Masters in Life Sciences/MPH with 03 years of R&D/Clinical Research Experience.
- Accounts Assistant: Com. Passed with 03 years accounting and book keeping experience of all the types of expenses including the payroll of a commercial organization in the Tally ERP9.
- Program Manager – CPM: Bachelor Degree in Medical Sciences OR Master Degree/Diploma in life sciences/pharmacy/public health/healthcare and other related discipline OR MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT preferred.
- Medical Monitor: MD/MS Degree OR Postgraduate diploma with 02 years of R&D experience OR MBBS/Allied Medical degree with 05 years R&D experience OR BDS with 07 years of R&D Experience.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the CDSA’s official website http://thsti.res.in/cdsa/Vacancy/ on or before 02 October 2019. Candidates are advised to take print out of finally submitted online application for future reference.