Central Board of Irrigation & Power invited application for Job-Oriented Diploma courses. Interested candidates may send their application to be reached before 16 August 2014
- Last date of online application: 16 August 2014
- Last date of receiving hard copy through post: 25 August 2014
- Starting of course (PGDC): 22 September 2014
- Starting of course (PDC): 15 September 2014
Name of the Courses:
- 52 Weeks Post-Graduate Diploma Course (PGDC) in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
- 52 Week Post Diploma (PDC) in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
Course Duration: 52 weeks each
Total Seats: 60 seats for each course
- PGDC Thermal: B-Tech / B/E. or equivalent in Electronic/ Mech. /C&I/E & C/ Power Engg
- PDC Thermal: Diploma in Elect/Mech. Engg.
NOTE: Those appearing in final year exams can also apply
Age Limit: Non-sponsored: 27yrs. as on 22-09-2014 (PGDC) and 26 Yrs. as on 15-09-2014 (PDC). No age limit for the sponsored candidates.
PGDC based on marks of 10th, 12th, Engg. Degree or GATE 2014. And, PDC selection will be based on 10th and/or 12th and Diploma.
10% seats reserved for the sponsored candidates from SEBs/ Power utilities having requisite qualification with 1 year relevant experience for both the courses.
Non-sponsored: 1, 80,000/- (PGDC), 1, 10,000/- (PDC) and Sponsored: 2, 30,000/- (PGDC), 125,000/-- (PDC) excluding lodging & boarding charges.
How to Apply
Application be submitted online at CBIP website – www.cbip.org
Hard copy of application with the demand draft of Rs.400/- in favour of CBIP payable at New Delhi should reach the Secretary CBIP at the following address:
Central Board of Irrigation and Power
New Delhi- 110021