Central Railways Jobs Notification: Central Railways has invited applications for the post of Sports Quota Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 November 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 12 November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 26 November 2018
Central Railways Vacancy Details
- Swimming / Diving-01 Post
- Athletics (Men/Women)-03 Posts
- Basketball-3 Posts
- Cricket-3 Posts
- Swimming / Diving –1 Post
- Athletics – 1 Post
- Badminton – 1 Post
- Basketball – 2 Posts
- Cue Sports – 2 Posts
- Boxing– 1 Post
- Hockey– 1 Post
- Kabaddi – 1 Post
- Volleyball – 1 Post
- Weight Lifting – 1 Post
- Wrestling (Greco Roman) – 1 Post
- Wrestling (Free Style) -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota Posts
- Level 5/4- Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University.
- Level 3/2 - Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination OR Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit for Sports Quota Posts Job – 18-25 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Central Railways Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Central Railway’s Website www.rrccr.com. Last date of receipt of application is 26 November 2018.
Application Fees for Sports Quota Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-