Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017
Central University of Jammu invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 December 2017.
- Closing date of online submission of applications – 7 December 2017
Central University of Jammu Vacancy Details
- Professor - 17 Posts
- Associate Professor – 33 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor – An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the relevant field and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books or research/policy papers; Minimum 10 years of experience is required in the relevant field.
- Associate Professor – Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned subject; Master’s Degree with 55% Marks from a recognized university; minimum 8 years of teaching or research experience is required.
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or equivalent degree from a recognized university; Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the NET conducted by UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to apply for Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017, Faculty Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Deputy Registrar (Admin-HRW, Central University of Jammu, Rahya-Suchani (Bagla), District Samba, Pin-181143, Jammu, J & K on or before 7 December 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates