Central University of Jammu invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 December 2017.
- Closing date of online submission of applications – 7 December 2017
Central University of Jammu Vacancy Details
- Professor - 17 Posts
- Associate Professor – 33 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor – An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the relevant field and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books or research/policy papers; Minimum 10 years of experience is required in the relevant field.
- Associate Professor – Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned subject; Master’s Degree with 55% Marks from a recognized university; minimum 8 years of teaching or research experience is required.
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or equivalent degree from a recognized university; Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the NET conducted by UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to apply for Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017, Faculty Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Deputy Registrar (Admin-HRW, Central University of Jammu, Rahya-Suchani (Bagla), District Samba, Pin-181143, Jammu, J & K on or before 7 December 2017.