Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019: 67 Vacancies for Group B and C Post
Central University of Kerala has invited applications for recruitment to the various posts of Non-Teaching Staff in its departments. Candidates with requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts before 30 June 2019.
Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019: Central University of Kerala has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group B and C. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2019.
- Opening date of application: 22 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 June 2019
Central University of Kerala Vacancy Details
- Group B – 12 Posts
- Group C – 55 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group B and C Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Security Officer, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Security Inspector, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, LDC – Bachelors Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Nursing Officer – B.Sc. from a recognized University and registered as Nurse in the Indian Nursing Council or its affiliated State Nursing Council.
- Hindi Translator – Masters Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of the exam at the degree level.
- Pharmacist – 10+ 2 plus 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Hindi Typist – Pass in 12th Standard from a recognized Board.
How to apply for Central University of Kerala Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 June 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.