Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Joint Chief, Assistant Chief and Junior Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2017.
- Last date for Application Submission – 15 December 2017
CERC Vacancy Details
- Joint Chief (Engg.) – 1 Post
- Assistant Chief (Engg.) – 1 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Chief, Assistant Chief and Junior Hindi Translator Posts
- Joint Chief (Engg.) – Degree in Engineering.
- Assistant Chief (Engg.) – Graduate in Engineering with a relaxation to Diploma in Engineering for Members of Central Power Engineering (Group A) Services promoted from feeder service.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level or in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level.
How to apply for CERC Recruitment 2017, Joint Chief, Assistant Chief and Junior Hindi Translator Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications alongwith the necessary documents to the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission on or before 15 December 2017.