CGPSC State Service Exam 2019-20 Notification out for 199 Posts, Apply Online from 6 Dec @psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC State Service Exam 2019-20 Notification out for 199 Posts. Check here.
CGPSC State Service Exam 2019-20: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts including Food Officer/Assistant Director, Nayab Tehsildar, Commercial Tax Inspector, Assistant Jail Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Superintendant, Execise Sub Inspector and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 4 January 2019.
Candidates can check the name of the posts, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection criteria and other details in this article.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 6 December 2019
- Last date of online application of submission: 4 January 2020
- Last date for error correction in the online application: 7 January to 13 January 2020
- Prelims Exam: 9 February 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 17 to 20 June 2020
CGPSC State Service Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
- State Civil Services – 15 Posts
- State Police Service – 30 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Services – 11 Posts
- Food Officer/ Asst Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Director/District Women & Child Development Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant Director – 5 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer – 9 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service – 27 Posts
- Asst Superintended – 19 Posts
- Nayab Tahasildar – 14 Posts
- Execise Sub Inspector – 12 Posts
- Deputy Register – 1 Post
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 17 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer – 30 Posts
- Assistant Jail Officer – 7 Posts
CGPSC State Service Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a degree from a recognized University or Institution. Candidates can check the official notification PDF for more details related to eligibility criteria.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
CGPSC State Service Exam 2019 Application Procedure
All interested candidates can apply for CGPSC State Service Exam 2019 through the online mode on or before 4 January 2020. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form for future reference.