Chief Judge, City Sessions Division, Calcutta has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group B, C and D. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2018.
Notification No. 2674 – S (Rectt)
Chief Judge, City Sessions Division, Calcutta Vacancy Details
- English Stenographer (Group B)– 5 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant (Group – C) – 13 Posts
Group D – 30 Posts
- Peon – 21 Posts
- Process Server – 03 Posts
- Warrant Bailiff – 02 Posts
- Visti – 02 Posts
- Farash – 01 Post
- Night Guard – 01 Post
- Sweeper – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group B, C and D Posts
- English Stenographer (Group B), Lower Division Assistant (Group – C) – Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
- Group D - The candidate must have Class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized school.
How to apply for Chief Judge City Sessions Division Calcutta Jobs 2018
Candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The Chief Judge, City Sessions Court, Calcutta-cum-Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, City Sessions Division, Calcutta, 2&3, Bankshall Street, Bichar Bhawan, Kolkata – 700 001 on or before 29 June 2018.