CIET NCERT Delhi Recruitment 2019 for 16 Cameraman, Engineering Assistant and Other Posts
CIET Delhi Recruitment 2019 is hiring 16 Cameraman, Engineering Assistant and Other Posts.
CIET Delhi Jobs Notification: Central Institute of Educational Technology, National Council of Educational Research and Training Delhi invited applications for Cameraman, Engineering Assistant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 April 2019.
Last Date of Application: 22 April 2019
CIET Delhi Vacancy Details
- Engineering Assistant-01 Post
- Technician Grade I-07 Posts
- Cameraman Grade-II-03 Posts
- TVP Grade.III-03 Posts
- Semi-Professional -02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cameraman, Engineering Assistant and Other Posts
- Engineering Assistant-Bachelor Degree in Engineering with specialization
- Technician Grade I-10th/12th passed
- Cameraman Grade-II-Graduate degree in any discipline
- TVP Grade.III- Degree from a recognzied University
- Semi-Professional –B.Lib.Sc/BLI Sc/Graduation with Library
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the CIET Delhi Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the CIET’s email email@example.com on or before 22 April 2019.