CIFA Field Assistant and SRF Jobs
ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Field Assistant and Senior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 12 and 14 June 2018.
- Interview Date: 12 and 14 June 2018
CIFA Vacancy Details
- Field Assistant-3 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow- 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant and Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Field Assistant- Bachelor Degree in Science/Social Science.
- Senior Research Fellow- M.Sc.(Zoology/Fisheries/Microbiology/Equivalent) with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master’s Degree with NET qualification OR M.Sc.(Zoology/Fisheries/Micro biology/Equivalent) with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master’s Degree.
Age Limit for Field Assistant and Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Field Assistant-21 to 45 years
- Senior Research Fellow- Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for CIFA Jobs 2018
Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview along with documents at the mentioned address below:-
- Field Assistant- RRC of ICAR-CIFA, Kalyani Field Station, Kalyani, W.B
- Senior Research Fellow/Field Assistant- ICARCIFA, Kausalyanga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha