CIMFR Jobs Notification: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant and Research Associate. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 October 2018.
• Walk-In-Interview: 8 October 2018
CIMFR Vacancy Details
• Project Assistant Level – 1 – 2 Posts
• Project Assistant Level – II- 2 Posts
• Research Associate – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Research Associate Posts
• Project Assistant Level – 1 – B.Sc. in Geology or Diploma in Mining.
• Project Assistant Level – II- M.Sc./M.Sc. (Tech) in Geophysics/Geology/Applied Geology/Chemistry.
• Research Associate – Ph.D. in Coal Geology/Shale Gas/Coal Bed Methane/Coal Chemistry/Coal Petrography.
Age Limit for Project Assistant and Research Associate Posts
• Project Assistant Level – 1 – 28 years
• Project Assistant Level – II- 30 years
• Research Associate – 35 years
How to apply for Project Assistant and Research Associate Posts
Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 October 2018 at CSIR- CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad, Jharkhand – 826015 along with the documents. Candidates can check the provided link for more details.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal Recruitment 2018 for 05 SRF, JRF and YP-II Posts
HBCH Varanasi Tata Memorial Centre Varanasi Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Professor Posts
NCERT, New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 05 Junior Research Fellow Posts
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Registration Date Extended upto 17 Oct, Check here for details