Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant I/II. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 July 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview – 18 July 2018
CIMFR Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant –I – 1 Post
- Project Assistant –II- 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant I/II Posts
- Project Assistant –I – B.Sc. in Geology or Diploma in Mining
- Project Assistant –II- B.E/B.Tech. in Civil or Mining/M.Sc. in Geology/Applied Geology.
Age Limit for Project Assistant I/II Posts
- Project Assistant –I – 28 years
- Project Assistant –II- 30 years (age relaxation will be given to the statutory groups and women as per applicable rule)
How to apply for CIMFR Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 July 2018 at Barwa Road Campus of CSIR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research along with the documents. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for attending the walk-in-interview.