CIMFR Jobs Notification: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25, 26 and 27 October 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 25, 26 and 27 October 2018
CIMFR Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant – 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant-I- B.Sc. in Chemistry/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Agriculture/Environmental Science; Diploma in Civil/Chemical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering.
- Project Assistant –II- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant –I – 28 years
- Project Assistant –II- 30 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Salary for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant –I – 15000/-
- Project Assistant –II- 25000/-
How to apply for CIMFR Jobs 2018
Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25, 26 and 27 October 2018 at CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Digwadih Campus along with the documents.