Senior Research Fellow Jobs
ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT) Jobs Notification: ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT) has invited applications for the post of SRF and Young Professional. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 25 April 2018.
- Interview Date – 25 April 2018
ICAR-CIRCOT Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II – 2 Posts
- Young Professional –I – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and Young Professional Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – Master’s Degree in Paper Technology/Textile Technology/Fibres Science/Textile Chemistry/Chemical Technology/Polymer Technology with 4-5 years Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Chemistry with NET qualification.
- Young Professional – II – Postgraduate in Agricultural Science or Graduate degree holder in engineering/technology from a recognized institute/university.
- Young Professional –I – Graduates or Diploma holders in Computer Science/Information System Technology.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for ICAR-CIRCOT Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 25 April 2018 at ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology, Adenwala Road, Matunga, Mumbai – 400019 along with the documents.