Civil Aviation Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Pilot. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2018.
- Last Date of Application - 28 May 2018
- Walk-in-Interview - 30 May 2018
Civil Aviation Department, UP Vacancy Details
Pilot (Fixed Wing Aircraft) - 4 Posts
Rs. 1.25 lakh to 2.00 lakh per month + Rs. 4000/- per hour of flying.
Eligibility Criteria for Pilot Post
- The candidate should possess current Airlines Transport Pilot Licence with Flight Instructor rating and endorsement of twin engine
- One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of Foreign going ship.
- Total Flying 3000 hrs.
- Flying as Pilot-in-Command 2000 hrs.
- Night Flying 500 hrs.
- Flying as Pilot-in-Command on twin engine aeroplane 500 hrs
- The candidate should possess current Commercial Pilot Licence with valid FRTOL, RTR(A) and Class-I Medical.
- Instrument rating of twin engine.
- Endorsement of any one aeroplane (SKA B-200 & B200GT) of Uttar Pradesh Government fleet
- Total Flying 1500 hrs.
- On Type 500 hrs.
21 to 50 Years
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Department, UP Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Director, Department of Civil Aviation, Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow-226009" (Scanned advanced copy of application form can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 28 May 2018.