Civil Services (IAS) Prelim 2013: Online Test Series (GS+CSAT)
Jagranjosh.com has launched its Online Test Series for IAS (Civil Services) Preliminary Exam-2013 on 14 January 2013. The Test will cover both Paper-I (GS) and Paper-II (CSAT)
Jagranjosh.com has launched its Online Test Series for IAS (Civil Services) Preliminary Exam-2013 on 14 January 2013. The Test will cover both Paper-I (GS) and Paper-II (CSAT). The major highlights of the test series are as following:
• These tests have been designed keeping in mind the latest trend of IAS Preliminary Exam.
• The test will help you judge your preparation related to these two sections of Paper-1.
• It will help student in their preparation and provide quality study material for different Competitive examination.
• Total number of questions asked in each test is 100 and the time allotted for the same is 135 minutes.
• Each question carries 2 marks. There is a provision for penalty of 1/3 of marks in case of wrong answer.
• The score you will get after the test is the total number of correct answers given by you in the test. Don't consider this as your final score.
• Your final score for this test will be mailed to you later.
• The first test launched by jagranjosh.com includes Indian History and Indian Polity of General Studies.
• It will highlight the probable areas of History and Polity from which question can be asked in the IAS Preliminary Exam-2013.
The other tests for Paper 1(GS) are: Social Issues, Geography and General Science, Environment and Economics, Current Affairs and Complete Study material.
The other tests for Paper 2(CSAT) are: Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, decision making and problem solving, General mental ability and logical reasoning and complete study material.