Coast Guard Assistant Commandant GD for 02-2019 Batch 2018
Coast Guard Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer Notification for 02/2019 Batch: Coast Guard has invited applications from Indian male/female candidates for various branches as a Assistant Commandant, Commercial Pilot License (SSA), General Duty (SSA) (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) and Law for 02/2019 Batch. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
- Starting Date for online Application: 18 November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 30 November 2018
Coast Guard Branch
- General Duty:
- General Duty(SSA)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)
- General Duty/General Duty(SSA) : (i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1stSemester to 8thSemester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1styear to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
(ii) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty(SSA).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA): Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification - XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Law: A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
- General Duty(SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
- Law: Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in online mode through through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 18 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge