Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Jobs Notification: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) invited applications for the post of Scientist ‘B’ and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 December 2017.
Advertisement No. : 01/2017-Admn. (R)
- Last Date for Application Submission: 17 December 2017
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Scientist ‘B’- 13 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer-01 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant-03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk-03 Posts
- Field Attendant-01 Post
- Senior Law Officer-01 Post
- Senior Technical Supervisor-02 Posts
- Section Officer-01 Post
- Private Secretary-01 Post
- Assistant Director (OL)-01 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant-02 Posts
- Technical Supervisor- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist ‘B’ and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Scientist ‘B’- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/Environmental–(03. Posts). Civil/Environmental (03 posts), IT/Computer Science (02 posts), Electronics & Communication (01 post), & Electrical/Instrumentation (01 post) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Law Officer-Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University/Institution. Should be a qualified legal practitioner, i.e. Advocate (within the meaning of Advocate Act, 1961) who has practiced as such for 5 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant-Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute.
- Lower Division Clerk-Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
- Field Attendant-Minimum 8th Standard Pass Desirable. 10th class pass from a recognized School/Board. Robust health and ability to swim.
How to Apply for the Central Pollution Control Board Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032. Last date of receipt of application is 17 December 2017. For more information, click on the below link of Detailed Notification.