CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant and Technical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 27 July 2018.
Advertisement Number - CIMFR-01/2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 27 July 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Online Application - 07 August 2018
CSIR CIMFR Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 45 Posts
- Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1) - 20 Posts
- Technical Officer /Gr. III (3) - 25 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant and Technical Officer Post
- Technical Assistant - 3 years Full Time Diploma in Mining/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering subject with First Class from a recognised University/Institute or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with 2 years experience in the relevant area from a recognized Institution/Organisation OR First Class B.Sc. with Geology/Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognised University with one year experience in Chemistry field from a recognized Institute/Organisation.
- Technical Officer - B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in relevant discipline with 55% marks from a recognised Institute/University.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for CSIR CIMFR Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through www.cimfr.nic.in on or before 27 July 2018 and send them print out of online application along with other necessary documents to "The Administrative Officer (Recruitment Section), CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND)" latest by 07 August 2018 by 5.30 PM
Application Fee for CSIR CIMFR Jobs: