Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CIMFR) Jobs Notification: ICMR-Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (ICMR-CIMFR) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Level-I & II Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 17,18,19,21 & 22 September 2018.
Notification No. : CIMFR/PA/TPS/170918/(N-II)/R&A-II
Walk in interview - 17,18,19,21 & 22 September 2018
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-I - 28 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II- 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Level-I & II Posts Job
- Project Assistant Level-I - B.Sc(Hons.) or B.Sc in Chemistry/ B.Sc(Hons.) or B.Sc in Geology/ /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ /Diploma in Mining Engineering/ /Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology
- Project Assistant Level-II-M.Sc or M.Sc(Tech) in Chemistry/ /M.Sc/M.Sc(Tech.) in Geology/Applied Geology/ B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ B.E/B.Tech in Mining Engineering/ B.E/B.Tech Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology
- Project Assistant Level-I Job -28 years
- Project Assistant Level-II Job -30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Project Assistant Level-I & II PostsJobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 17, 18,19 21 & 22 September 2018 at 10:00 AM at CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Regional Center, Nagpur.