CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2019: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview from 27 March to 29 March 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview: 27 March to 29 March 2019
CSIR-CIMFR Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-1 – 9 Posts
- Project Assistant Level- 2 -8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant Level-1 – Diploma in Mechanical/Mineral Processing/Mining/Metallurgy.
- Project Assistant Level- 2 –B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. in relevant subject.
Age Limit for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant Level-1 –28 years
- Project Assistant Level- 2 –30 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for CSIR-CIMFR Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview from 27 March to 29 March 2019 at Post Office – FRI, Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad along with the documents.