National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for the recruitment of Scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2018.
Number - 01/2018
- Last Date of Online Application - 23 July 2018
- Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy Of Online Application - 30 July 2018
CSIR NIIST Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 10
- Scientist - 7 Posts
- Senior Scientist - 2 Posts
- Principal Scientist - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Scientist - M.Sc/ M.E /M.Tech OR Ph.D in the relevant area
- Senior Scientist - Ph.D in Chemistry in the area of Synthetic Organic Chemistry with 2 years Post Doctoral Research experience / M.Tech/MS in Biotechnology/ ndustrial Microbiology with 3 years experience OR M.Sc and Ph.D in relevant area with 2 years Post Doctoral/ Industrial Experience
- Principal Scientist - Ph.D in Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Chemical Engineering with 3 years of Industrial experience.
- Scientist - 32 Years
- Senior Scientist - 27 Years
- Principal Scientist - 45 Years
Selection Procedure for Scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist Post
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for CSIR NIIST Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through CSIR-NIIST website www.niist.res.in on or before 23 July 2018 and send the application along with other necessary documents to "The Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala" latest by 30 July 2018.