CSIR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Jobs Notification: CSIR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Level-I /II/III. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk in interview on 06 & 07 September 2018.
Notification No.: CIMFR/PA/060918(BC)/R&A-II
- Walk-In-Interview Date -06 & 07 September 2018
CSIR-CIMFR Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-I-02 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II- 03 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-III- 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant Level-I- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer Science & Engineering.
- Project Assistant Level-II- B.Tech/B.E./M.Sc in Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science and Engineering.
- Project Assistant Level-III- M.Tech/M.E. in Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer Science/IT in relevant field.
Age Limit for Project Assistant Level-I Posts -28 Years
Age Limit for Project Assistant Level-II Posts -30 Years
Age Limit for Project Assistant Level-III Posts -35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for CSIR-CIMFR Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 06 & 07 September 2018 at Barwa Road Campus of CSIR- - Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2018 for 45 Technical Assistant and Technical Officer Post
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant and Technical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 27 July 2018.
Advertisement Number - CIMFR-01/2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 27 July 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Online Application - 07 August 2018
CSIR CIMFR Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 45 Posts
- Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1) - 20 Posts
- Technical Officer /Gr. III (3) - 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant and Technical Officer Post
- Technical Assistant - 3 years Full Time Diploma in Mining/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering subject with First Class from a recognised University/Institute or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with 2 years experience in the relevant area from a recognized Institution/Organisation OR First Class B.Sc. with Geology/Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognised University with one year experience in Chemistry field from a recognized Institute/Organisation.
- Technical Officer - B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in relevant discipline with 55% marks from a recognised Institute/University.
How to Apply for CSIR CIMFR Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through www.cimfr.nic.in on or before 27 July 2018 and send them print out of online application along with other necessary documents to "The Administrative Officer (Recruitment Section), CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND)" latest by 07 August 2018 by 5.30 PM
Application Fee for CSIR CIMFR Jobs: