Daman and Diu Administration Job Notification: Daman and Diu Administration has invited applications for the Programme Officer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 02 July 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 02 July 2019
Daman and Diu Administration Programme Officer and Other Vacancy Details
- Specialists: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Programme Officer: 01 Post
- Consultant RMNCH+A: 01 Post
- ACSM Officer under RNTCP: 01 Post
- Epidemiologist underIDSP: 01 Post
- RKSK Programme Officer: 01 Post
- Sr. TB E-ah. Supervisor (District level): 01 Post
- Psychologist under DEIC (District level): 01 Post
- Dietician Nutritionist (District level): 01 Post
- Dental Technician under DEIC (District Level): 01 Post
- Counselor: 02 Post
- Community Health Officer (Health & Wellness Centre): 07 Posts
- Asha (Female): 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Technical Assistant Job
MBBS or equivalent degree from institution exceeding 40 recognized by Medical council of India. Must have years completed compulsory rotation internship with 1 year experience in Public Health for MBBS graduates and 2 years of experience in Public Health for any allied sciences.
Masters Degree in Public Health / Hospital Administration or PhD in Epidemiology 1 Statistics I Community health / Public Health after graduation with 2 years' experience in public health.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 2 July 2019.