Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of General Medical Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 25 June 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 5 June 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 25 June 2018
DVC Vacancy Details
- General Medical Officer – 31 Posts
- Dental Surgeon – 5 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 5 Posts
- Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II – 10 Posts
- Jr. Chemist (Public Health) – 2 Posts
- Jr. Multi Purpose Health Worker – 8 Posts
- Jr. Nurse Gr. II – 7 Posts
- Jr. Lab Technician – 5 Posts
- Jr. Health Inspector – 1 Post
- Jr. X-Ray Technician – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for General Medical Officer and Other Posts
- General Medical Officer – MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and obtained from a recognized Medical College/University.
- Dental Surgeon – BDS with 2 years experience in the line.
- Physiotherapist – Higher Secondary, Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
- Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II – Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy from recognized Institution.
- Jr. Chemist (Public Health) – B.Sc with Chemistry Honours.
- Jr. Multi Purpose Health Worker – Passed 10+2 preferably with Science.
- Jr. Nurse Gr. II – Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Jr. Lab Technician, Jr. Health Inspector, Jr. X-Ray Technician – H.S (Science)/ equivalent with Diploma/Certificate in the concerned subject from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Maximum 65 years
How to apply for Damodar Valley Corporation Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 25 June 2018.