DAV Senior Secondary School, Paharganj, New Delhi invited application for recruitment to Various PGT and TGT posts in various disciplines such as Commerce, Engg Drawing, Biology, Economics, Maths, Sanskrit and English. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days of publication of the advertisement. D.A.V. Boys Senior Secondary School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. The school is noted for its high results in the CBSE Class 12 Board Exams. The magazines Outlook and Education World rated the school as the best in Tamil Nadu.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 12 October 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms: 1 November 2013 (within 21 days of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Post
Name of Post
- PGT Commerce: 1 post
- PGT Engg. Drawing: 1 post
- PGT Biology: 1 post
- PGT Economics: 1 post
- TGT Math’s: 2 posts
- TGT Sanskrit: 1 post
- TGT English: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 8
Age qualifications and pay scale will be as per exiting recruitment rules of Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and for TGT’s the Candidate should have qualified CTET conducted by CBSE.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of testimonials should be submitted to the Manager, DAV Senior Secondary School, Chitra Gupta Road, Paharganj, New Delhi- 110055 within 21 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.