DCIL Dredge Cadets and Trainee Jobs
Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) Jobs Notification: Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dredge Cadets and Trainee. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 1 July 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 16 June 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 1 July 2018
DCIL Vacancy Details
- Dredge Cadets
- Trainee Marine Engineer
- Trainee Electrical Officer
- NCV Trainee GP Rating
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Dredge Cadets and Trainee Posts
- Dredge Cadets – Diploma in Nautical Science from institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Trainee Marine Engineer/Trainee Electrical Officer- Degree in the concerned subject.
- NCV Trainee GP Rating – 10th pass from any recognized education board and Pre-Sea GP Rating Course and passed the exit examination approved by DG Shipping with minimum 60% Marks.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for DCIL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 1 July 2018. Candidates can check the below link of detailed notification for further details.