DDA Jobs Notification: Delhi Development Authority invited applications for the post of Stenographer, Junior Engineer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 January 2019.
Candidates must apply online through the official website of DDA i.e. www.dda.org.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The merit list of all the successful candidates for respective posts shall be prepared separately on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in On-Line Computer Based exams well as in the interview.
Advertisement No. : 01/2019/Rectt. Cell. /Pers./DDA
- Opening Date for Online Application: 23 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 22 January 2019
- Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees: 25 January 2019
DDA Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’-20 Posts
- Sr. Law Officer-03 Posts
- Deputy Director (Planning)-06 Posts
- Dy. Director (Arch.)-01 Post
- Asstt. Director (Plg.)-19 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Arch.-13 Posts
- Asstt. Director (System)-05 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Mins.)-09 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer-18 Posts
- Jr. Law Officer-05 Posts
- Planning Assistant-45 Posts
- Programmer-03 Posts
- JE (Civil)-03 Posts
- SO (Horticulture)-08 Posts
- Architectural Assistant-10 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar-06 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer-04 Posts
- Surveyor-13 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Landscape)-05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer, Junior Engineer and Other Posts
- Sr. Law Officer-Possessing Regular Degree in Lawfrom a recognized University or equivalent;
- Deputy Director (Planning)-Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
- Dy. Director (Arch.)-Master of Architecture in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer
- Asstt. Director (Plg.)-Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Asstt. Director (Arch.)-Post-Graduation qualification either in Architecture or in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer
- Asstt. Director (System)-M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution / University
- Asstt. Director (Mins.)-Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Assistant Accounts Officer-CA/ICWA
- Jr. Law Officer-Degree in Law
- Planning Assistant-Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent.
- Programmer-Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/ institute
- JE (Civil)-Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
- SO (Horticulture)-Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Architectural Assistant-Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Naib Tehsildar-Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
- Assistant Section Officer-Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Surveyor-Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificatein Surveying
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’-12th class pass or equivalent
- Asstt. Director (Landscape)-Post Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture
How to Apply for DDA Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the DDA’s Website www.dda.org.in on or before 22 January 2019.