Delhi Cantonment Board invited applications for recruitment of 49 various posts 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 September 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 26 September 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands: 05 October 2014.
Name of the Posts:
- GDMO: 2
- Assistant Engineer (C): 1
- Assistant Engineer (M): 1
- Junior Engineer (Mech.): 1
- Assist Teacher: 12
- Sanitary Inspector: 1
- Pharmacist: 1
- Nurse Grade A: 1
- Pump Operator: 7
- Electrician: 2
- Fireman: 5
- Peon: 2
- Malaria Surveillance Worker: 3
- Mali: 6
- OT Assistant: 1
- Dresser: 1
- Ward Orderly: 2
Total Number of Vacancies: 49 posts
- Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/- for post no. 1.
- Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/- for post no. 2 to 5 & 8.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/- for post no. 6.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/- for post no. 7 & 15.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/- for post no. 9 & 10 & 13.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/- for post no. 11 & 12, 14, 16 & 17.
Candidate should be MBBS, Degree or Diploma in relevant field, 12th & 10th class passed.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years for post no. 1 & 5.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years for remaining posts.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all required certificates & testimonials should be reach to the Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board, Delhi Cantt -110010 within 26 September 2014.