Department of Panchayats & Rural Development, West Bengal invited online applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts for West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) under P&RD Dept. on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 28 November 2014 by 05.30 PM and for the post of Internal Auditor on or before 08 December 2014 by 03.00 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 November 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application (for Post 1 & 2): 28 November 2014 by 05.30 PM.
- Closing Date of Submission of Application (for Post 3): 08 December 2014 by 03.00 PM.
Details of Posts
State Project Manager (Livelihoods): 01 (One).
State Project Manager (MIS, Monitoring & Evaluation: 08 (Eight).
Internal Auditor: 01 (One).
- For Post 1: Possess Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree in the relevant field or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with relevant work experience.
- For Post 2: Possess BCA/ B. Tech. in the concerned field from the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Possess CA or Degree in Finance with working experience in the CA firm.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be below50 years as on 01 January 2014 and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration of
- For Post 1: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: As per norms.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE for the post 1 & 2 through the website www.wbprd.gov.in on or before 28 November 2014 by 05.30 PM.