Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya invited applications for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The candidates eligible for the courses can apply through prescribed format on or before 21 June 2016.
Courses Offered by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Bachelor in Vocation (B.Voc.) in Interior Design / Fashion Technology/
- Bachelor in Physical Edu. And Sports(B.P.E.S)
- M.Sc./M.A. (Mathematics/Statistics),
- M.Sc.(Physics/ Physics-Material Science / Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Applied Mathematics),
- M. Sc.(Bio-informatics/Genetic Engineering),
- M. Sc. Biotechnology-(Industry Sponsored Seats),
- M. Sc. (Computer Science / IT/Instrumentation).
- M.A.(Economics/ Sanskrit Jyotish/ Sanskrit Sahitya/Functional Hindi Translation & Literature/Yoga),
- B. Lib.&I.Sc/M. Lib&I.Sc, (both one year programmes.),
- M.B.A. (Comp. Mangt.),
- Diploma (Dramatics/ Interior Design.,/
- P.G. Diploma ( Population Education & Demography/Adv. Transl. and Funct. Hindi/ Guidance & counseling/Yoga Therapy/PGDCA
Eligibility for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya UG & PG Programs
UG Programs: 10+2 Pass
PG Programs: Graduate
Candidates have also to qualify the entrance tests conducted by the respective schools of the University. Online entrance test shall be conducted for following School of Studies: School of Physics, School of Statistics, School of Mathematics, School of Chemical Sciences, School of Biotechnology, School of Computer Science & IT and IET. The following schools shall have admission through entrance test/ counseling: School of Economics, School of Instrumentation, School of Social Sciences, School of Languages, School of Library Science, Department of Life Long Learning, Yoga Centre, School of Physical Education.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply to the courses online through the official portal of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. The application fee of Rs. 750/- (For SC/ST candidates, Rs. 400/- only) must be paid through mponline portal, www.mponline.gov.in OR through its authorized kiosk.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 June 2016