District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda Job Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Malda invited applications for the post of Cook & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 January 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 27 January 2017
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancy Details
- Nutritionist: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Cook (NRC): 01 Post
- Cook Attendant (NRC): 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cook & Other Posts
- Nutritionist: B.Sc. or M.Sc in Foods & Nutrition or equivalent course with computer knowledge. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Social Worker: Graduate Degree (BA/B.Sc/B.Com) from any recognized university. 1 years diploma in computer application from any reputed organization.
- Cook (NRC), Cook Attendant (NRC): Candidate must be higher secondary passed, good communication on local language of the district. Must know all types of cooking.
Below 40 years
How to Apply for the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda Cook & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare, Malda, P.O: Jhaljhalia (J.R.C.), Dist- Malda, Pin- 732102, West Bengal on or before 27 January 2017.