District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, South 24 Paraganas Job Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, South 24 Paraganas has invited applications for the 52 posts of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2019.
Advertisement NO: CMOH(SPG)/DH&FWS/2435, date 27 February 2019
- Opening date for Online Application: 01 March 2019
- Last Date of Application: 15 March 2019
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancy Details
1. Laboratory Technician-09
2. Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank)-02
3. ICTC Laboratory Technician-03
4. ICTC Counselors-02
5. Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor-06
6. Staff Nurse-01
7. Medical Officer -01
8. Lady Counselor-05
9. Immunization Volunteers-01
10. Staff Nurse-NRC-02
11. Medical Officer-AFHC-06
12. Accounts Personal-01
13. Medical Officer RNTCP-01
14. Senior Treatment Supervisor-05
15. Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor-05
16. Tuberculosis Health Visitor-01
17. District Programme Co-ordinator-01
1. Laboratory Technician-High Secondary Passed from a recognized Board/Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology regognised by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/AICTE. Knowledge of Computer, MS Office, and Internet is required.
2. Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank)-Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or Diploma in Medical Laboratory. Should have completed 12th before obtaining diplome or Degree
3. ICTC Laboratory Technician-Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology B.Sc.
4. ICTC Counselors-Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing
5. Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor-Science Graduate.
6. Staff Nurse-B.Sc. Nursing /GNM
7. Medical Officer -MBBS
8.Lady Counselor-Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development
9. Immunization Volunteers-Graduate
10. Staff Nurse-NRC-B.Sc Nursing
11. Medical Officer-AFHC-MBBS
12. Accounts Personal-Commerce Graduate
13. Medical Officer RNTCP-MBBS
14. Senior Treatment Supervisor-Graduate
15. Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor-Graduate
16. Tuberculosis Health Visitor-Graduate
17. District Programme Co-ordinator-MBA or PG Diploma in Management/ Health Administration
Please Visit the official notification link for details of the educational qualifications for the above Posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online with the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in on or before 15 March 2019 and submit the complete application form with all relevant documents in hard copy on or before 20 March 2019 by Speed Post/Registered Post only to the prescribed address.