Directorate of Aviation, Government of Chhattisgarh invited applications for the post of Assistant Executive, Accountable Executive and Safety Manager. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2018.
Last Date of Application - 28 March 2018
Directorate of Aviation Chhattisgarh Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 12
- Assistant Executive - 6 Posts
- Accountable Executive - 3 Posts
- Safety Manager - 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Executive and Other Posts
- Assistant Executive, Accountable Executive and Safety Manager - B.E or B.Tech /B.Sc (Aviation)/B.Sc (PCM)(Regular Course).
- Assistant Executive - Minimum 2 years of experience in Airport Operation/ Air Traffic Control/ Air Defence Operations/Flight Safety
- Accountable Executive - Minimum 10 years of experience in Airport Operation/ Air Traffic Control/ Air Defence Operations/Chief of Operation
- Safety Manager - Minimum 5 years of experience in managing aviation safety
- Assistant Executive - 25 to 65 Years
- Accountable Executive - 30 to 65 Years
- Safety Manager -30 to 65 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Executive and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for Directorate of Aviation Chhattisgarh Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Director, Directorate of Aviation, AD -3/9, Capitol Complex, Mahanadi Bhawan, Mantralaya, Raipur, Chhattisgarh" latest by 28 March 2018.