District Medical and Health Officer
District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna, Machilipatnam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 25 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 June 2018
DMHO Machilipatnam Vacancy Details
- NCD District Epidemiologist – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Specialist Doctor – 1 Post
- Cardiologist – 1 Post
- Medical Oncologist – 1 Post
- Doctor/Medical Officer – 7 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 4 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Rehabilitation worker– 7 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- NCD District Epidemiologist – MBBS
- Data Entry Operator – Graduation in any discipline, one year diploma in computer application, typing speed of 40 WPM in English.
- Specialist Doctor – MD in medicine or equivalent Degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Cardiologist, Medical Oncologist – MD in Medicine or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Doctor/Medical Officer – MBBS Degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Staff Nurse – GNM Qualification as recognized by the Nursing council of India.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- Lab Technician – Intermediate plus DMLT.
- Rehabilitation worker– Bachelor Degree in physiotherapy/occupational therapy with knowledge of computers.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for DMHO Machilipatnam Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna, Machilipatnam on or before 25 June 2018.