DMI, Patna Jobs Notification: Development Management Institute (DMI), Patna has invited applications for the post of Accountant and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (6 October 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: 21 days (6 October 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement
DMI, Patna Vacancy Details
• Accountant-02 Posts
• Programme Assistant for PGP-01 Post
• Programme Assistant for CEP-01 Post
• IT-Enable Services Assistant-01 Post
• Administrative Assistant-01 Post
• Secretary -03 Posts
• Maintenance Engineer cum Supervisor- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Accountant and Other Posts
• Accountant- Graduation in Commerce/ Finance or equivalent.
• Programme Assistant for PGP, Administrative Assistant - Graduation in any subject.
• Programme Assistant for CEP- Post-Graduate/ Graduate preferably in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• IT-Enable Services Assistant- Graduation in Computer Science/ Computer Applications or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Secretary - Post-Graduation in any subject, with high level of proficiency in use of different application software packages.
• Maintenance Engineer cum Supervisor- Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
Age Limit for Accountant and Other Posts
• Gen: 37 Years (Male), 40 years (Female)
• EBC (Male /Female)-40 Years
• SC (Male /Female)-42 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Development Management Institute Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online within 21 days (6 October 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
DMI Patna recruitment 2017 for Trainer Post
Development Management Institute (DMI), Patna invited applications from experts in Child Protection (CP) for empanelment as trainers. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 October 2017.
Notification No. - 14
Last Date of Application - 28 October 2017
DMI Patna Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for CP Trainers
CP Trainers :
- Master’s in Management, Psychology, Law, Development Studies, Social Sciences or allied fields.
- Minimum five years proven professional training experience in child protection, child development, child rights or social development at national level.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi languages
How to Apply for DMI Patna CP Trainers Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format through the official website http://www.dmi.ac.in/content/career on or before 28 October 2017.