Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd invited applications for recruitment of Civil, Electrical Engineers & Finance Officers. Eligible candidates can send applications on or before 29 November 2013. DMRC is a state owned company that operates Delhi Metro in the National Capital Region of India. The DMRC has equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi. DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION was registered on 03 May 1995.
- Last Date for receipt of Application form: 29 November 2013
- Date of Interview: From 17 December 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts
- GM (Civil): 2 Posts
- DGM/Civil: 2 Posts
- DGM(Electrical): 2 Posts
- Manager (Finance): 3 Posts
- Account Assistant: 2 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 11
Candidate age should be between 50-62 years as on 1 July 2013.
Candidate must possess B.E. or B.Tech or Equivalent in Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering and CA/ICWA (for finance) except for IRAS/ Railway Accounts officers.
- GM (Civil): Rs.51300 –Rs.73000/-
- DGM/Civil: Rs.29100 –Rs.54500/-
- DGM(Electrical): Rs.29100 –Rs.54500/-
- Manager (Finance): Rs.24900 –Rs.50500/-
- Account Assistant: Rs.10170 –Rs.18500/-
Candidates will be selected based on Paragraph Writing and Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Fill the application and send along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate to the address given below:
Executive Director (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,