DMRC Recruitment 2019 for 12 Executive and Non- Executive Posts, Application End on 5 April
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is recruiting candidates for the post of Executive and Non- Executive. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply to the post on or before 5 April 2019.
DMRC Recruitment 2019: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited applications for the post of Executive and Non- Executive. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 April 2019.
Advertisement No.: DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(04)
- Last Date of Application: 05 April 2019
DMRC Vacancy Details
- Dy. CE / Bridge-01 Post
- Assistant Manager / Manager (Bridge)-02 Posts
- Supervisor / Bridge (SE/Bridge)-04 Posts
- Maintainer / Bridge-04 Posts
- Court Clerk (Claims Commissioner Office)- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Executive and Non- Executive Posts
- Dy. CE / Bridge/Assistant Manager / Manager (Bridge) - Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Supervisor / Bridge (SE/Bridge) - Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Maintainer / Bridge- 10+2 or ITI.
- Court Clerk (Claims Commissioner Office)- The candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with English Typing speed @ 40 w.p.m and adequate working knowledge of computer.
Age Limit for Executive and Non- Executive Posts Job- 58-62 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi. The Last date of receipt of application is 05 April 2019.