DRDO-DIHAR Jobs Notification: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 August 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Dates: 8 August 2018
DRDO-DIHAR Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 10 Posts
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. first class in Agronomy/ Soil Science/Horticulture/Seed Technology/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Vegetable Science/Botany/Zoology/Animal Husbandry/Biotechnology/Plant Pathology/ veterinary Pathology/Plant Physiology/BioPhysiology/ Micro-biology with NET qualification.
- Research Associate – Doctorate in the disciplines of Animal Biotechnology/Veterinary Physiology/Analytical chemistry/ Organic chemistry/Biochemistry.
Age Limit for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
(Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for DRDO-DIHAR Jobs 2018
Candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 8 August 2018 at DIHAR, DRDO, Ministry Of Defence, Leh- Ladakh (J&K), Pin Code- 194101. Candidates are required to submit an attested copy of the mark sheets and certificates during the interview time. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.