DSSSB Recruitment 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode which will start from 16 September 2019.
A total of 982 vacancies have been notified under Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board out of which 637 vacancies are for Primary Assistant Teacher, 141 are for Nursery Teacher and 204 are for Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts.
Candidates can check the details regarding name of the posts, postcode, a number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. in this article.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 16 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 October 2019.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 637 Posts (Post Code – 15/19)
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) -141 Posts (Post Code – 16/19)
- J.E. (Civil) – 204 Posts (Post Code – 17/19)
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education from a recognized University.
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) - Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with atleast 45% marks from a recognized Board/university and a Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme for a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
- J.E. (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Board.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Age Limit - Not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Online Application Link - to active soon
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 15 October 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the same for future reference.