East Coast Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group C and Erstwhile Gr. D against scouts and guides quota. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 December 2017.
- Last date for Application Submission – 18 December 2017
East Coast Railway Vacancy Details
- Group C – 2 Posts
- Erstwhile Gr. D – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group C and Erstwhile Gr. D Posts
- Group C – 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. Or a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI Certificate for the posts in Technical Categories.
- Erstwhile Gr. D – 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board. Or 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Or 10th pass plus ITI.
Age Limit for Group C and Erstwhile Gr. D Posts
- Group C – 18 to 28 years
- Erstwhile Gr. D – 18 to 31 years
Application fee for Group C and Erstwhile Gr. D Posts
- General – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWDs, Women Minorities and Economic Backward Classes – Rs. 250/-
Selection Procedure for Group C and Erstwhile Gr. D Posts
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/skill test.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, Group C and Erstwhile Gr. D Posts
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the relevant documents to the office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017 on or before 18 December 2017.