ECIL Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for 6 Technical Officer and Other Posts
ECIL Recruitment is hiring 6 Technical Officer and Other Posts
ECIL Job Notification: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited the applications for the post of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan at BARC,Trombay, Mundra ,ECIL Zonal Office, Mumbai & JNPT, Mumbai at BARC, Trombay, Mundra ,ECIL Zonal Office, Mumbai & JNPT, Mumbai. Eligible Candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 12 April 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 12 April 2019 between 09:30 AM to 12 Noon
ECIL Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer on Contract Cat 1 (1 Post) for BARC,Trombay, Technical Officer on Contract Cat 2 (1 Post) for Mundra, Technical Officer on Contract Cat-3 (2 posts) for ECIL Zonal Office, Mumbai - 4 Posts
- Scientific Asst-A on Contract for JNPT,Mumbai – 1 Post
- Junior Artisan on Contract for BARC,Trombay – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Officer - A first class Engineering degree in relevant field with 1 year of experience
- Scientific Asst - A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
- Junior Artisan - ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of installation & testing of security systems.
How to Apply for ECIL Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates may download the application format from official website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test/practical test at ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028 on 12 April 2019 between 09:30 AM to 12 Noon