ESI Corporation Hospital, Bhiwadi Notified Recruitment for 19 Various Posts of Specialist 2015
ESI Corporation Hospital, Bhiwadi invited applications for Senior Residents, Specialist and Physician. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 09 March 2015 and 11 March 2015.
ESI Corporation Hospital, Bhiwadi invited applications for filling up the following below mentioned posts purely on Temporary Basis for various departments. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 09 March 2015 and 11 March 2015.
- Date of Walk – in – Interview: 09 March 2015.
- Date of Walk – in – Interview (for Post 4): 11 March 2015.
Details of Posts
Name of Posts:
- Senior Residents: 03 Posts.
- Specialist: 06 Posts.
- Senior Residents (against vacant post of GDMO): 09 Posts.
- AYUSH (Physician): 01 Post.
- For Post 1 and 3: Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus the Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month and additional allowances as admissible.
- For Post 2: Candidate will get the Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- (for Part Time) Per Month for 04hrs.for 05 days in a week and Rs. 60,000/- (for Full Time) Per Month for 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM for 06 days in a week. For Emergency Calls candidate will get Rs. 1,000/- and maximum Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Candidate will get the Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month. Part Time Post for 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM for 06 days in a week.
Eligibility Criteria: Possess MBBS and Post- Graduation Degree/ Diplomain the appropriate specialty from a recognized University or Institute withrelevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field from Govt. Hospital.
- For Post 1, 3 &4: Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Post 2: Not exceeding 45 years.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWalk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on the scheduled date and time.