ESIC Delhi Job Notification: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, (ESIC) New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2018.
- Start Date of Online Application Submission - 16 November 2018
- Last Date of Application - 15 December 2018
- Last Date & Time for Closing of submission of Online Application Fee - 18 December 2018
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 79
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 52 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 27 Posts
Level – 6 of Pay Matrix with minimum pay of Rs. 35,400/- according to 7 th CPC.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Two years Professional Experience.
Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Central Govt.)
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Junior Engineer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in from 16 November 2018 to 15 December 2018.
Application Fee for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2018:
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidate/ Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen - Rs. 250/-
- All other categories - Rs. 500/-