ESIC Recruitment 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for various posts of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer across India. A total of 1263 vacancies have been notified across the states. All those who wish to apply for these posts can go through article to get an idea of eligibility criteria, number of posts, application last date and further details.
In ESIC Vacancy 2019, 12th and Graduates can apply for these posts. They should have a working knowledge of computers including use of office suites. Selected candidates for the post are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
ESIC Stenographer and UDC Online Application 2019 can be filled up to 15 April 2019. Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the official notification before applying to any post. Candidates can check the details regarding ESIC UDC and Steno Jobs 2019 below.
Important Dates ESIC Recruitment 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 April 2019
Vacancy Details for ESIC Recruitment 2019
- UP – 78 Posts
- Telangana – 133 Posts
- Gujarat – 147 Posts
- Karnataka – 159 Posts
- West Bengal – 145 Posts
- Maharashtra – 350 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 151 Posts
Other Zones Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2019
Number of Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1263 Steno & UDC Posts
- Stenographer - Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board); Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi; Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- UDC - Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1263 Steno & UDC Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1263 Steno & UDC Posts
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 15 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for UDC and Stenographer Posts
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs. 250/-
- All other categories – Rs. 500/-