Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Jobs Notification: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident, Tutor and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 May 2018.
- Interview Date: 11 May 2018
ESIC Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 19 Posts
- SR against GDMO – 16 Posts
- JR – 11 Posts
- Tutor – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident, Tutor and Other Posts
- Senior Resident – MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized University. The candidate should have valid MCI registration.
- SR against GDMO – PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
- JR – MBBS from a recognized university should be registered with MCI.
- Tutor – A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational Qualifications included in part-II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13 of the act. For further details, click on the below link.
How to Apply for ESIC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 May 2018 at Employees State Insurance Corporation, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana along with the documents.