Doctor Jobs 2018
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Jobs Notification: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident, Tutor and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 May 2018.
- Interview Date: 11 May 2018
ESIC Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 19 Posts
- SR against GDMO – 16 Posts
- JR – 11 Posts
- Tutor – 5 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident, Tutor and Other Posts
- Senior Resident – MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized University. The candidate should have valid MCI registration.
- SR against GDMO – PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
- JR – MBBS from a recognized university should be registered with MCI.
- Tutor – A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational Qualifications included in part-II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13 of the act. For further details, click on the below link.
Also Visit: GK Quiz
How to Apply for ESIC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 May 2018 at Employees State Insurance Corporation, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana along with the documents.