Forest Research Institute, Dehradun Recruitment 2019 for JRF and Other Posts
Forest Research Institute, Dehradun Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow and Other Posts. Interested Candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 19 and 20 November 2019.
FRI Dehradun Job Notification: Forest Research Institute, Dehradun has issued job notifications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and Other. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 19 November 2019 and 20 November 2019
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19 Nov 2019 and 20 Nov 2019
Forest Research Institute, Dehradun Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 04 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Junior Project Fellow: 03 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 03 Posts
Qualification for Junior Research Fellow and Other Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc. in Environment Science/ Environment Management and Forestry with minimum 60% marks. Knowledge of ARC GIS and Remote Sensing is desirable.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): First Class M.Sc. Degree in Environment Science/ Environment Management/Forestry degree with 02 years of Research Experience.
- Junior Project Fellow: First Division M.Sc. in Forestry/ Environment Management/Environment Science with major specialization in Agro forestry.
- Project Assistant: Graduate Degree in Science stream with botany must be as one of the subject.
- Field Assistant: Senior Secondary (10+2) in Science stream with one year of experience in raising nursery and field planting of forestry tree and medicinal plants.
Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/- plus HRA (Junior Research Fellow), Rs. 18,000/- plus HRA (Senior Research Fellow), Rs. 16,000/- plus HRA (Junior Project Fellow), Rs. 15,000/- plus HRA (Project Assistant).
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 08 November 2019
Application Procedure for Forest Research Institute, Dehradun Jobs 2019
Interested candidates having requisite eligibility for these posts can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 19 November 2019 and 20 November 2019 with a copy of bio-data and self-attested copies of all educational experience certificates/marks sheet and other relevant documents present at Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.