GBPIHED Jobs Notification: G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development, Almora has issued job notifications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist and Junior Research/Project Fellow. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 September 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 18 September 2019
GBPIHED, Almora Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist: 01
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- Junior Project Fellow: 02
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist and Other Jobs
- Project Scientist: Post Graduate Degree in Engineering with Environmental /Civil /Agriculture and 03 years of experience OR Ph.D. in Physical Sciences with 1 year experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Physics/Geology/Earth Sciences/Geography OR B.Tech. in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Project Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Geography/RS&GIS/Geology/B.Tech. in Computer Science.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for GBPIHED Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 18 September 2019 at “G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora – 263643 (Uttarakhand)” along with all original certificates, bio-data and other supporting documents.