GCRI Recruitment 2019: The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute has invited applications for the Teaching Non Teaching and Senior Resident Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (http://gcriindia.org/) on or before 12 July 2019.
Last Date to send Application: 12 July 2019
GCRI Vacancy Details:
- Specialist Surgical Oncology- 2 Posts
- Specialist Medical Oncology- 2 Posts
- Specialist Gyneac Oncology- 2 Posts
- Specialist Radiation Oncology- 2 Posts
- Specialist Palliative Medicine- 2 Posts
- Full Time Paediatric Surgeon (Super Speciality)- 1 Post
- Full Time ICU Incharge- 1 Post
- Visiting Paediatric Surgeon- 1 Post
- Anesthetist- 1 Post
- NABH - Co-Ordinatior- 1 Post
- Junior Research Assistant- 1 Post
- Medical Physicist- 6 Posts
- Fellow in Medical Physics- 4 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technician- 2 Post
- Staff Nurse- 2 Posts
- Teaching Posts- 17
- Radiology- 1 Post
- Palliative Medicine- 1 Post
- Radiotherapy- 4 Post
- Surgical Oncology- 2 Post
- Gynaec Oncology- 4 Posts
- Medical Oncology- 2 Posts
- Anesthesia- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for GCRI Job:
- For Teaching Post- As Per Rules of MCI / Government of Gujarat.
- Specialist Surgical Oncology- M.Ch. / D.N.B. in Surgical Oncology.
- Candidate should have minimum 2-3 years experience in a leading hospital in the concerned branch.
For more information, click on below detailed notification link.
How to Apply for GCRI Jobs 2019:
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (http://gcriindia.org/) on or before 12 July 2019.